“Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever.”
Each year the holiday season approaches, and we have to make the decision: are we going to make a difference this year during the holiday season? Are we going to use this time of thanks & giving to remember all our blessings?
Often it can be challenging to be thankful, especially in these difficult and trying times that we live in. Here at Culture of Life 1972 we try our best to thankful for all things, large and small. Once we begin to count our blessings we discover that we have lots to be thankful for! Here is our list of blessings this year. We challenge you to take this list and make one of your own, and tag @col1972official on Instagram. Let’s spread a culture of life, thanks & giving!
- We are thankful for our Life Tribe who chooses to shop for life for all their holidays! We are thankful that you come to us when looking for gifts for your loved ones because you know that when you support Culture of Life Fashion, you are also supporting our ability to give back to moms and babies in crisis.
- We are thankful for moms who choose life for their families! Our method is fashion, but our mission is to create a culture of life here at Culture of Life 1972. With every trendy top bought, every classic 1972 pin worn, every conversation had about how beautiful life can be and how happy and healthy girls that respect and protect life are, we are one step closer to winning our culture back for life. It is our absolute greatest joy when we see women coming out of this culture of darkness into a culture of life. Watching women choose life, and seeing the crisis pregnancy centers that we partner with them help them in their journey, is an enormous blessing and reason to be thankful this season!
- We are thankful for the prayers our Life Tribe showers us with. We could not succeed, we wouldn’t be able to continue in our mission without your prayers. Here at Culture of Life, we recognize that not everything can be accomplished by hard work and willpower: God is an absolutely crucial part of our work, the center of all we do. Please continue to pray for us here at Culture of Life as we fight to bring this culture back to God, one style as a time.
- We are thankful for life and salvation in Christ alone. “For God so loved the world, that he gave his one and only son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” -John 3:16. We rejoice and give thanks that Christ died for us- for each and every one of us. Our salvation is the biggest thing we need to be thankful for each and every day.
Here are suggested styles you can wear to promote a culture of life during this season of thanks & giving.
- Thankful Turkey Leopard Apron: You’re going to need a cute, usable apron when you’re cooking all that messy cranberry sauce and turkey, why not wear one that promotes an attitude of gratefulness? Plus, when your family asks where you got it, you can tell them all about Culture of Life Fashion! This also makes a great hostess gift!
- Ivory Peek-A-Boo Shoulder Sweater: Want the perfect all-American top for Thanksgiving dinner? This beautiful ivory sweater gives any outfit a bit of sass while incorporating a classy, sophisticated look. Buy it now before it’s sold out!
- Red Tassel Statement Earrings: Talk about a statement piece!! Our red tassel earrings just burst with holiday joy and ring in the seasons greetings whenever and wherever you wear them. Don’t forget to add these to your holiday wardrobe.
- 1972 Necklace, cuff, and pin: These are such lovely gifts and make perfect conversation starters! Giving your loved ones a stunning and meaningful gift that they can wear daily will mean the world to them.
“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances,”
1 Thessalonians 5:16-17.
We read over and over again in the Bible to “Rejoice!” and “Give thanks!” so why don’t we do just that? Why don’t we spread Jesus’ light during this holiday season? Give back to those less fortunate, show the world that we are grateful for all we have been given, and spread the word of Jesus to those who haven’t heard or who need a reminder of all He has done for us.
We thank you for helping us give this season with your COL1972 purchases.
Stay well dressed & life obsessed.